Because there are endless combinations of frames, shocks, and springs available; we cannot guarantee universal shock fitment with our linkages. Please check clearances between moving parts through the full range of suspension travel before riding.
These frames/models are known to be compatible:
- 2018 - 2020
These frames/models are known to have fit issues:
- 2018 frames with round seatstay pivot hardware will need to retrofit the newer style pivot bolts with flat sides for use with the link.
These shocks are known to be compatible:
- All stock shocks (205x60mm)
These shocks are known to have fit issues:
- People with AL Frames should pay special attention to shock reservoir clearance. Check before riding.
- Push ELEVENSIX shock reservoirs may contact the downtube on carbon frames
- Ohlins TTX22M adjustment knobs may contact downtube on carbon frames