Thank you for your purchase of a Cascade Components link for your Turbo Levo!
The video below details the installation process of the Cascade Components link onto a 2021 Specialized Stumpjumper EVO, which has an almost identical installation process to the Turbo Levo link.
The general link installation procedure for the Cascade Components link follows below.
1) Remove rear wheel and set aside.
2) Break free and begin to loosen all bolts needed to remove the stock link - do not remove bolts yet.
3) Remove stock link one bolt or one set of bolts at a time. Pay careful attention to location and orientation of bolts, bearing spacers/washers and all hardware. Stock hardware will be reused later and must be reinstalled in the same location and orientation.
4) Clean and re-grease all hardware and bearing spacers/washers.
5) Install cleaned and greased stock hardware onto your Cascade Components link.
6) Install your Cascade Components link onto the frame. Ensure bearing spacers/washers and hardware are installed in the same orientation as when they were removed. Tighten bolts hand tight as they are installed. (see below image for proper orientation)
7) Torque all bolts that were loosened. Torque specs for your specific frame can be obtained from your frame manufacturer. (A copy of this information, current as of Jan 2021, is provided below)
8) Check for proper clearance of all moving parts through the entirety of your bike's suspension travel. To do this let all the air out of the shock or remove the spring and cycle the bike through its travel by hand, closely inspecting clearance of all moving parts to the frame.
9) Reinstall your shock spring or add air to your shock and check sag percentage. Target sag percentage is approximately 30%. The Cascade Components link requires an increase in spring rate or air pressure from the stock link so adjust as needed to achieve your desired ride characteristics.
10) Go ride your bike!
Original Turbo Levo Install Instructions (as of Jan 2021)
If you are unsure about the install process of a Cascade Components link on your bike, please contact your favorite local bike shop to help with the install.